Selling Your Home With LowenthalSelling your home is a big financial and emotional task, which requires lots of planning. – the Lowenthal Realty Co. team understands that. While the market can be challenging, hundreds of homes are sold each week in the Sacramento region. What’s the difference between selling your home or failing to do so? The Details! Whether it’s our proven sales approach, effective marketing campaigns, or utilizing our extensive network, at Lowenthal no detail is overlooked. We pride ourselves in the use of technology and innovation to maximize the exposure of your property. We help educate you as a Seller, and empower you to make the right decisions when selling your home.
Our clients always come first. We will educate you on what needs to be done to have a successful sale of your home. There are many components to a successful real estate transaction; you can count on us to be there every step of the process and make sure no detail is overlooked. With a proven track record, the right skill set, and years of experience, the expert real estate team at Lowenthal Realty Co. has the right tools to successfully sell your home. If you’re serious about selling your home, we’re serious about getting the job done!
Home Sales Timeline
- Obtain your FREE home valuation report here. Several factors go into determining your home’s market value. These include the condition of the property, square footage, location, amenities, as well as recent comparable property sales. For an overview of your home’s current value, use our free online value estimator tool.
- Contact us to schedule a FREE strategy session and discover the true value of your home with the help of a Lowenthal real estate expert. If you are considering selling your home, you need a property evaluation and real-time market analysis from a licensed Realtor who knows your neighborhood and can research recent MLS activity to suggest a competitive sale price for your home.
- Review your pre-listing booklet, hand-delivered to your home the day before your listing appointment.
- Formal listing discussion featuring a market analysis and property evaluation with an experienced Lowenthal Realtor associate.
- Determine pre-listing maintenance scope of work, if any.
- Sales price established.
- Design team walkthrough, if necessary.
- Professional photography taken.
- Flyers and brochures printed.
- Luxury yard sign and electronic keybox installed.
Listed and Active
- Marketing campaign started
- Submitted to MLS
- Listing syndicated to 100′s of websites
- E-blast to 1,000′s of local agents
- Broker open house
- First MEGA open house
- Progressive home tours
- Offer(s) received
- Offer(s) negotiated
- Offer accepted
- Back-up offer(s) accepted
- Inspections & disclosures completed
- Repair requests, if any, addressed
- Appraisal completed
- Loan, if any, secured
- Contingencies removed
- Escrow closes
- You refer your friends and family to Lowenthal for all of their real estate needs!
Ready to Sell Your Home?Our team of marketing professionals make your home standout. Our unique, multi-faceted marketing system will give your home the exposure it deserves both online and offline, helping you maximize net sale value. Below are a few examples of how we market your home for top dollar:
- Team approach
- Professional photography
- Aerial videography for lots, land and rural properties
- Staging or virtual staging strategy
- Luxury yard signs and posts
- FREE enhanced listing on REALTOR.com
- Home warranty coverage during listing period (that can be transferred to the buyer as a purchase incentive)
- Online transaction management powered by Dotloop
- Distinctive brochures for your property
- Syndicate listing to 100′s of websites
- E-blast to 1,000′s of local agents
- Newspaper and digital advertising
- Buyer profile analysis
- And much more!