Welcome to Lowenthal
Here, we believe in hard work, integrity, and collaboration, and we employ like-minded people. We are looking for talented sales professionals to join our sales and business development teams. If you are interested in learning more about a career with Lowenthal and wish to have a confidential discussion with the Managing Broker, please tell us a little about yourself below and forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with any relevant links. Our Managing Broker will reach out to you if your background and skills are a match for an open opportunity with our firm.
Here are just some of the services that we provide:
- In-house legal counsel provided by real estate attorney-broker
- Responsive and accessible Managing Broker
- Attractive, conveniently located office space with free access to our computer desks, conference room and collaborative workspace
- Full-time administrative staff
- NO DESK FEES
- Agents are ALWAYS paid at the closing table by check or direct deposit
- Appealing lead options
- We protect your realtor.com leads with enhanced listings
- We are the EXCLUSIVE Yolo County brokerage for Realtor.com seller leads
- Group mentorship opportunities
- Unique, cutting edge cloud-based transaction management and file collaboration
- “Done for you” listing services
- Design, tools and advertising support
- Office meetings and networking
- Practical skills trainings
Learning how to sell houses is vitally important to actually selling houses. Many of the above services are essential to being a successful real estate agent. Most agents fail in their first year because they have no idea how to sell houses. Real estate classes do not teach you how to sell, they teach you how to avoid breaking the law and be ethical. While they do provide the foundation of your real estate career, its not unusual to feel unprepared for how to actually find clients and sell houses. In our opinion, the agents who seem to have the most success get support from their broker, thrive on training and education, work well with others, and are in the office a lot.
At Lowenthal, we give you the freedom to be an entrepreneur, while helping you understand and build your skills in the practical aspects of real estate. Our unique training and mentorship program will pair you with an Agent Development Leader, who is an experienced agent financially invested in your success – at no cost to you. When you need support, Managing Broker / Owner and in-house legal counsel, Justin Lowenthal, will be right there to assist you.
Why We’re Different
What sets Lowenthal apart from other firms is our willingness to create opportunities for our agents and our collaboration over competition philosophy. We constantly lead generate, network with other real estate professionals and, as we say, “open doors.” We have also created a simple, easy-to-manage compensation structure that rewards and incentivizes productive agents. Given that median home prices throughout the areas we serve are high, we measure productivity by the dollar-value, not quantity of total sales. Splits are then adjusted accordingly. Leadership by our real estate attorney-broker is one the keys to our success!
Our “Done For You” Listing Service
The number one things sellers expect from their real estate agent is for them to provide exposure for their property. Its not enough to just post and pray. We believe that it’s the brokerage’s job to give our agents the tools they need to service sellers’ needs. That’s why we provide all of our Realtors with proprietary “done for you” listing services that include:
- Featured listing on lowenthalrealty.com;
- Professional third-party photography (paid for by brokerage);
- Seller home warranty coverage during listing (paid for by brokerage);
- Copy / content editing;
- Graphic design;
- Social media support;
- Broker collaboration and strategy;
- Savvy pre-listing booklets and CMAs;
- Image enhancements for primary listing photo;
- Realtor.com enhanced listings for EVERY listing; and
- Zillow.com and 100’s of other sites automatically syndicated.
Regardless of your needs, we will help you ensure that your listings stand-out, whatever your needs may be.
Interested in having a confidential discussion with the Managing Broker? Send an e-mail to email@example.com and the Managing Broker will get back to you shortly.
Make a Confidential Inquiry
If you are ready to begin your career in real estate, or are interested in learning more about how Lowenthal differentiates from other brokerage firms, please make your inquiry here.